March 15, 2011

.White Chocolate Chips.

This weekend we had dinner planned with friends and although I had several assignments I should have been working on,  I decided to try a new dessert for everyone to snack on {it's just dreadful to work on homework during Spring Break}. I have found success with recipes from Everyday Musings in the past, so I decided to attempt this white chocolate brownie recipe.  The process was simple, but I will warn that it calls for at least 3 hours of refrigeration after baking... which I realized with only an hour before showtime.  Although there were no complaints from the evening partakers, aside from the ultimate sweet tooth G of course, I would also encourage a heavier hand when adding your sugar for a truly sweetened treat.
.


* Bebe bump at 26 1/2  weeks!

No comments: