March 6, 2011

.Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Holly Golightly: I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together.  I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like.  It's like Tiffany's.

Paul Varjak: Tiffany's?  You mean the jewelry store?

Holly Golightly: That's right.  I'm just CRAZY about Tiffany's!



Tiffany and her family hosted a bridal brunch at her Nana's house with the clever theme of Breakfast at Tiffany's.  I was smitten with the whole setup as it is one of my favorite movies of all time and with the classic home decor it felt as if we had stepped into a different time altogether... an elegant Audrey Hepburn-esque time.  Mouth-watering quiches, old-fashioned biscuits and jam, and fresh fruit added to the warming conversation between girlfriends and family matriarchs.

.Part One of Tiffany's Wedding Recap here.

No comments: