March 17, 2011

.Garden State of Mind.

I've lived in this area for years and had somehow until recently, completely missed that we have our very own botanical garden.  So this weekend after church, I convinced G to enjoy the warming sunshine with me and explore the gardens.   Unfortunately I know so little about the technicality of flowers + gardening that I neglected to realize that being March, the majority of the flowers would not yet be in bloom. Nature (1)- Jessica (0).  Luckily, G was a great sport and we still had fun in the sun.  I could have napped all day out on the open property, but instead we ended our splendid Sunday afternoon on a {sugar} high note... with sweet and refreshing treats from Sonic

What a great taste of the coming season.


 


Happy St. Patrick's Day!  No pinching.  It's terribly annoying.



1 comment:

paddle to shore said...

aww. so beautiful in that red dress.