May 21, 2013

.Oh, baby baby... the littlest nursery!

For littlest baby girl, I obviously wanted to create a different space than her sister's when it came to feminine and playful, without being too literal or traditional.  What we ended up with was a bohemian and off-beat nursery that just feels fresh and fun.


Less than two weeks until this next adventure begins, and I'm definitely starting to feel more emotional as I reflect on the last stages of what could very well be my last pregnancy, as well as the end of my sweet girl's reign as only child.  While this pregnancy has been more exhausting and physically tolling, I have to give due credit to doctoral school and work stress, and that wild toddler of mine for her contributions, and be grateful that so far littlest baby has been trouble-free.

No comments: