August 17, 2011

.2nd Year.


Today starts my second year of doctoral school and unfortunately, more time I have to be away from my little family.  I'm so grateful that G will be able to spend that precious time with baby girl that I won't.  I've been able to bask in this summer full of family, friends, and a break from work and school; luckily I only have a few classes left before it's time to devote my academic hours to writing my dissertation instead of sitting through lectures.  Hopefully before school gets too chaotic, we'll be able to have a few more weekends like we did this past: baby smiles, lazy afternoons in bed, summer dinners, book reading, tv night with friends, and our new favorite game.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good luck, I know that will be hard but it will be worth it in the end!