November 29, 2010

.Burnout.


via

Burnout: Physical, emotional, and mental exhaustion brought on by involvement over prolonged periods with emotionally demanding situations and weaknesses.  Depersonalization, lack of personal accomplishment, and depletion from prolonged job and school stress.


I know I still haven't done a recap from the holiday weekend.  I also still haven't done chores, nor started decorating the Christmas tree that G put up days ago.  I have cut off my phone except for necessary uses.  Finals and all assignments for the semester are due this week and until Thursday night, I will be a slave to the books.  Be back soon for a blissful month of rest from studies, where I can have enough brain capacity to accomplish things and maybe even be a little creative.

No comments: