August 5, 2011

.Growing Love.

Where you invest your love, you invest your life.
.Mumford & Sons.


I've been phoneless since Monday night when my phone took a spill.  While I thought not being able to receive calls would be anxiety-provoking, it's actually been nice to slightly disconnect for the last week I have with Dylan before returning back to work.  Side note on the benefits of technology- between Facetime on my Itouch and making calls through gmail {both free!}, I was able to contact the outside world when I had to... very convenient. 

I've had so much fun playing with her as she's started cooing and smiling purposively now and has recently discovered her mobile.  We've also found her current favorite game, "kick off the blanket" which consists of just that... throwing a blanket over her little legs and seeing how fast she can kick it off; she loves it so much she'll do it 100 times.  She is such a joy to us and now she's getting to win over more family as my dad and little sister are here for a visit! 

Hope you all have a great weekend, we're off to welcome in more family and start our weekend of fun before real life resumes on Monday.

No comments: