July 6, 2011

Guest Post: Blair of Monday's Chyld

Today, I have my close friend Blair.  We've known each other since highschool and she's a go-to always full of fashion and design ideas, as well as a good laugh.  On her blog she shares her latest finds, usually vintage and preferably thrifted.  Enjoy just a taste of Blair's style below!

--------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Blair; I'm a friend of Jessica's and a fellow blogger. Jess kindly asked if I would contribute a guest blog post to LLL while she spends some quality time adoring her gorgeous new baby, Dylan Grace.

I wanted to point out that the style of Dylan's nursery is almost exactly the look I want for a spare bedroom in my house! I love that French-inspired, country cottage, bed & breakfast look. Dylan's room is adorable with striped walls, antique bottles, trunks, white vases, and feminine floral bedding.



On my wishlist for my French-country cottage guest room are vintage white furniture, a thick gold framed mirror, and practically everything preciously mentioned in Dylan's room! Here are a few photos that inspire me...




Thank you for having me on LLL, Jessica! I cannot wait to see you, G, and Miss Dylan Grace very soon.

*bye
//blairmarie

* Picture Source 1/2/3

No comments: