October 8, 2010

.Island Living.

One of my best friends, Mary had little Lily Katherine yesterday and I was on pins and needles all night in class waiting for the news.  I visited the happy family this morning, and G and I plan to again tonight to give the new parents some company. 

This week has proven more successful than last, but definitely was not easy breezy. 

Someone who is living easy breezy is one of my other best friends Lauren.  She lives in Seattle and is on an extended trip to Hawaii with her boyfriend Aaron.  Jealousy is not the word when seeing Aaron's pictures... just a feeling that I have to be there.  Since I most likely won't be finding any cheap fares across country for the weekend, we'll just have to live vicariously through them.

Wishing you all a fulfilling weekend.








No comments: