October 20, 2010

.Fight Song.

War Eagle, fly down the field
Ever to conquer, never to yield
War Eagle, fearless and true,
Fight on you orange and blue
Go! Go! Go!
On to vict'ry, strike up the band
Give 'em hell, give 'em hell,
Stand up and yell, Hey!
War Eagle, win for Auburn,
Power of Dixie Land!

. Auburn Fight Song.















Toomer's Corner after the Arkansas win


I can't really explain what this is or what message they were trying to get across




We rarely get an open Saturday where we're both off (hence why our anniversary trip to Charleston has been postponed several times).  When we finally realized this opportunity at the end of the week, we decided to spend the wonderful fallish afternoon with what may be our only chance to tailgate for the season.  What a season Auburn is having so far thanks especially to our quarterback and coach.  Being a part of Tigerwalk and rolling Toomer's Corner for the first time [although I've been an Auburn student for several years] was an incredible way to end my school-spirited, eat until I couldn't breathe day.


Also one of my best Alicia had her bachelorette party in Atlanta this weekend.  I hated to have to miss it, but you looked gorgeous in the pictures and I can't wait to be there for your special day next weekend!



No comments: