December 25, 2010

.Best Morning Ever.

It's my favorite day of year!! The weather man has snow predicted for my Christmas Day here in DC and I couldn't be more thrilled.  Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be so lucky as to have a white Christmas.  I'm not usually a sucker for commercials, but in seeing this one it made me revert back to the past and reminisce of my childhood and the innocence and pure thrill that comes from Christmas.

 



Who am I kidding though?  This is still what I look like every Christmas... it's just the best holiday ever... and no not just because of presents {that's what birthdays are for!} but more the collective joy and appreciation that befalls this day across all areas and families.

Wishing you a very joyful Christmas wherever you may be and however you're spending it this year, whether alone, with family, friends or a significant other, in the snow or on the beach.  It's up to you to make it beautiful.

No comments: