November 17, 2011

.Roswell.

This weekend we went to visit my old college friend, Alexandria, and her family .  Sadly due to distance, I hadn't seen her since I was in her wedding over two years ago.  Happily though, her and her husband recently moved much closer to us and we were able to start where we left off.  Since then we've both had little girls, so it was doubly fun as they got to meet. 

Alexandria took us to the ever-so adorable historic Roswell district, where we had lunch at the Salt Factory and walked around in the fall air to explore the little shops.  If you were to ask my thoughts about the restaurant this weekend, I would have said that the service and setting was wonderful.  Three bouts of food poisoning later, I would not.  The last few days have been miserable.  Never again.

Recent sickness aside, Willow and Dylan couldn't have been any better and had several admirers everywhere we went.  Finishing the day off with homemade dinner and baby play all evening was just icing on the decadent cake.  We can't wait for another visit very soon.

No comments: