January 14, 2011

.Music Is Art.





My younger brother Alex, is a musician.  A very good artist in my opinion, though I may be a little biased.  While I had to take piano classes for six years to be relatively decent, Alex taught himself how to play the piano, drums, and guitar for fun before puberty.  It's blatantly clear which one of us got the creative genes.  It's hard to believe how driven he is for an 18 year old, or how far he's come in his craft over the years.  I'm always filled with pride when I hear him doing what he loves.  Although we're six years apart and it's sometimes easier for me to take the role of second mom to him than older sister, we couldn't be closer.  I can't wait to see the good that he's going to do with his music and the people he's going to touch.  You'll hear me brag about him much more in the future, but you can get a brief introduction to his works here, here, here, and here.



* None of these pictures were taken by me.  All the awesomeness was borrowed from his facebook page.

No comments: