January 12, 2012

.Any Extra Cash?



G has been going on and on about this website, Kickstarter.  Have you heard of it?  It's this interesting site where you can actually fund and invest in creative projects like indie movies, novels, technology, design, and fashion inventions for as little as $1 and receive incentives based on the amount you pledge.  Invest in someone's creativity, or even initiate your own project!  In this day in age with countless resources at our disposal, we have every reason to be proactive and make our own little bit of magic.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It is such a great project. Amazing the opportunities technology provides!

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. Im looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!