December 28, 2012

.Taking a holiday.

We are back from our Christmas travels and mostly in one piece. We had a wonderful holiday and were even lucky enough to enjoy a white Christmas!  My mom and her husband were great hosts and carried us all over New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts to maximize the few days we were there.

Mystic, Connecticut was this adorably quaint town where we had a warm lunch on the water at S&P Oyster Co. and walked downtown window shopping.  And let me just say, I don't know how you Northern mamas do it.  Dylan would not keep on any of her winter gear no matter how hard we tried; I'm both shocked and relieved that she didn't get frostbite in those conditions.   


New England you sure are pretty, but I think I'll keep my southern winters around for awhile.

No comments: