September 7, 2011

.Alma Mater.


This weekend, after lunch at one of my favorite spots during my college days, we stopped by my Alma mater to check out the major changes since I attended.  My school may have been small, but it is still one of the prettiest campuses I've seen, and they continue to make beautiful additions to accommodate its growth.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of the new Dunkin Doughnuts they put in the new Science and Math building; oh what could have been during those harsh early morning classes! 

Going to this university has been a family tradition, so I'm curious what Dylan will decide when the time comes; legacy or following a new path?  As far as I'm concerned, the future can wait with Dylan... the present is already flying past us at a frightening, lightening speed.