May 6, 2011

.Weekend Countdown.


*

This is my weekend intention.

This past weekend was spent by G's side at a school event, our maternity photo shoot, trying out The Varsity for the first time, running around making final preparations for DG, and a lovely evening at our house entertaining G's parents. I'm surely not getting around as easy as usual, but staying busy keeps my mind off of how uncomfortable I'm beginning to feel. Only six more weeks to enjoy our quiet existence, so we're going to continue to try maximize the relaxation. This weekend I plan to spend plenty of time with friends and have some fun in the sun now that I've survived my first year of doctoral school.  Have a great weekend!


* Picture above via Making Magique

2 comments:

sarah - dodeline design said...

That sounds like a fantastic plan - enjoy some peace and quiet!

Nicole Marie said...

love that dress on you!