June 16, 2011

.40 Weeks.

For this child I have prayed...
.1 Samuel 1:27.


Baby,

Please make your safe arrival soon.  You have alot of people waiting on you, including my mama {your Nona} in from out of town.  You're most certainly teaching your dad patience; a virtue he's always been challenged by.  I've been walking nonstop and have heard quite a few tricks to try to hurry you along.  I want you to come when you're ready but now that we're past your due date, it's not getting any more comfortable in there.  Plus... we have presents... just think about it.  Can't wait to to meet you soon.

Love you always,
Your mama

1 comment:

sarah - dodeline design said...

I was thinking about you all day! I can't imagine how hard it has to be wait. It's harder than Christmas because you don't know when she's coming!