May 27, 2011

.Work Baby Day.


Last Friday my lovely coworker, Sara, organized a surprise "baby day" for me.  It was totally unexpected, but much appreciated as I got to snack on sweet treats all afternoon and was given the most practical gifts from my work mates.  Sara even made an adorable and personalized basket full of goodies for baby that goes perfect in her nursery.  I am thankful that even in the most stressful of work environments, people can make it a priority to have some fun every once in awhile.

Wishing everyone a sunny and restful Memorial Day weekend!

* All work pictures provided by Sara~ thank you again friend!

3 comments:

sarah - dodeline design said...

you too darling! :-)

Unknown said...

how sweet is that? and could you be a cuter preg?? NO! (:

have a great memorial day jessica!

Sienna said...

your so cute