May 26, 2011

.Simple Sunday Afternoons.

G and I don't favor the traditional lazy Sunday of staying in bed or on the couch all day.  Our lazy Sundays typically include sleeping in (waking up at 8am feels amazing!), eating a breakfast of pancakes and eggs, church, and an afternoon spent walking, talking, and exploring together before the mundane tasks of grocery shopping and laundry can no longer be put off.




"Do not let Sunday be taken from you.
If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan."


.Albert Schweitzer.

* 36 1/2 weeks

2 comments:

Araceli said...

Ok, Idk if it is just me...but today is not Sunday...its Thursday?? I think...;) Love your posts Jess, not gonna lie i have read them all and still look forward to more. I love your outlook on life and your overall appreciation of the little details that on the usual, no one seems to notice. What I love the most is that you capture that in your photographs. Thank you for inspiring me! You are a great cousin to look up to. Love ya!

sarah - dodeline design said...

We are exactly the same way! Robert and I always have these moments when we're tired and we're like, "This weekend let's not do ANYTHING okay?" but then the weekend comes and we can't help ourselves - we're not so good at doing nothing. We just love to explore and be out and see the world together :-)